Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weekly Training Schedule

Message From My Coach:

Ok, so here are the goals for the week. I know this is going to be tough with your increase cycling mileage for Vermont, but lets really give this a shot this week. I want to make sure your legs and IT are ready for quick mileage increases when we start focusing on Stone Cat.

Today: 6 miles easy
Sunday: Long Ride
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 4 miles
Wednesday: Mid-Ride + 3
Thursday: 4 miles
Friday: Rest

I'd like you to shoot for 100% of this mileage this week. The runs are short enough where you can "cram" them in, but the mileage is high enough to really test your IT. From here, I'd really like to start focusing on getting above 20 miles of running a week, but I want to make sure your legs are ready, so this is somewhat of a test week.

No comments:

Post a Comment